Contract Terms and Conditions
Please check out my Contract Terms and Conditions to ensure you are happy with these before ordering a celebration cake or other product:
As your Cake Decorator, I agree to deliver the celebration cake/s in a timely and mutually agreed manner, contingent on the following conditions:
- A deposit of 50% is required to confirm your order and contract for the above described services. The remaining balance will be due two weeks before the delivery date. Any changes to this order must be made at least two weeks prior to delivery/collection.
- Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If the cake is collected, it is the Cake Customer’s responsibility to ensure the safety of the cake until it reaches its required destination. The Cake Decorator cannot be held liable for any damange to the cake after it has been collected.
- If fresh flowers are used on the cake, it is the responsibility of the florist to determine flower safety and safe food practices and not the Cake Decorator.
- It is the responsibility of the Cake Customer to advise the Cake Decorator of any known allergies to any ingredients that may be used in the cakes. Cake ingredients may come in contact with nuts, milk and wheat products. Allergen information is provided with all orders.
- In the very unlikely event of severe medical, natural or other emergencies, it may be necessary to retain an alternative Cake Decorator. We will make every effort to secure a replacement cake designer. If such a situation should occur and a suitable replacement is not found, responsibility and liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the event.
- The Cake Customer agrees that there will be no order changes to the cake request prior to two weeks before the delivery date.
- In agreement to the above mentioned terms of the Cake Customer and a representative of the Cake Decorator, the Customer will sign a Contract Terms and Conditions form to agree the order.
If you would like a full copy of my Terms and Conditions, please click the link below: